Monday, May 4, 2009

journal entry: FEAR!!!!

Fear. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? Yeah. Wonderful as bird poop.

"So, Kali," you may ask, "What are YOU afraid of?"

Well, I'll tell you now. I hate big spiders or snakes. I don't know why...I've just been freaked about by them since I was little. I also have a fear of heights. It's not as bad as when I was younger. If I was in a high building and I looked out the window, I would get really dizzy. I guess I don't like heights because I'm afraid I'll fall or something. (I KNOW...I'm a freak...) I guess this is the same for a lot of people, but I'm afraid of kidnappers and stuff. I don't really have to explain this one, do I...? Good.

Okay...uh...what else should I say...oh right. I'm afraid of death. It's so weird. Sometimes I freak out (as usual) when I go to bed, wondering if I will wake up in the morning. Uggg. Luckily that doesn't happen a lot (THANK GOD!!!!!!) Totally like a living nightmare.

ok. bye 4 now...
KALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment